View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013   #87
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Not true

I just dont think the will ever win a SB with Schaub as QB or Gary as HC. Every yr they continue to lead this team is a yr wasted. IMHO
When they were 8-8 and not in the playoffs, there wasn't much to be said. That's middle of the road and although for me "mediocrity" has connotations of being LESS than just middle of the road, 8-8 and not in the playoffs could easily fit the description of mediocre.

For me 5-7 wins is more my definition of "mediocre."

But 12-4 or 10-6 and winning the division and winning a playoff game is not.

From your quoted statement, it seems that anything less than a SB is mediocre. And, to me, that's just a mis-use of the word.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote