View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #15
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
what are your guys thoughts on A.Murray Georgia. Im quite the fan i think going back to school for this season was a great choice, hopefully he learns a lot and can improve his decision making.

Also the QB out of UNC could become a real riser this season any thoughts??

also adding onto the theme of ILB jackson. i would be ecstatic if we were to draft him, i would have taken him this year in the early to mid rounds but he could rise to become a 1st rounder
I'd take Aaron Murray any day of the week.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote