View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Well he was IR'd his rookie season so i guess it gives him another year of eligibility. He was active for too many games last year i think though to make him eligible for the practice squad. If i'm not mistaken i think it's 8 games or more.
Quote:
A player is eligible for the practice squad if they have not accrued a season of free agent eligibility according to the NFL's rules. In essence, a player has to have not been on a team's 46-man active game-day roster for more than eight games in any accrued seasons, and cannot have been on a practice squad for more than two years. A player may be placed on a team's practice squad a third time, but only so long as that team maintains 53-players on their active/inactive roster. If the team should drop below 53-players, the third year practice squad player will automatically be elevated to the main roster.

A player is considered to have served on the practice squad if he is on it for three regular season or postseason games during each of the first two years. In the third year, one game counts for practice squad participation.
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote