View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #81
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71957 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ok.

I won't argue with your opinion.

But I do believe that if Keenum wins the back up QB position there will be even more pressure on Schaub to perform and a good chunk of the fan base will become even less patient with Schaub because it'd mean Keenum would be next in line.

I think it's going to be an interesting dynamic throughout camp to see if Keenum is really given an opprotunity to overtake Yates. And if so, whether or not Yates can hold him off.
There will be pressure on Schaub to perform because he's an NFL QB. It doesn't matter who his backup is.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote