View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #27
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Until Keenum shows he can recognize and read NFL defenses at Schaub's level that quick release is kind of a "so what". That day may be coming, but it ain't here yet. And yes, I know you didn't say it was.

...back to topic (before this devolves into another Schaub Sucks thread), is this Lestar's last year of practice squad eligibility? The roster posted at HT.com says this is his 2nd year. That sounds wrong. I thought this was his third year.
Well he was IR'd his rookie season so i guess it gives him another year of eligibility. He was active for too many games last year i think though to make him eligible for the practice squad. If i'm not mistaken i think it's 8 games or more.