View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #26
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't think it works to Schaub's strength.

Some people may say that I'm obscene to even suggest the following, but a guy like Keenum can make it works better as he has a super quick release.
With 4 receivers, one of them needs to get open quickly, if only for just a short hair. You want a QB who can get the ball there in a flash.

Schaub, IMO, is better suited with TE(s) in the mix;
They may not be quite open, but they could have the size advantage.
Until Keenum shows he can recognize and read NFL defenses at Schaub's level that quick release is kind of a "so what". That day may be coming, but it ain't here yet. And yes, I know you didn't say it was.

...back to topic (before this devolves into another Schaub Sucks thread), is this Lestar's last year of practice squad eligibility? The roster posted at HT.com says this is his 2nd year. That sounds wrong. I thought this was his third year.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote