View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I wonder how many receivers we're going to carry. I'd like to get back to the days when we commonly used 3 receiver sets, throwing 4 & 5 out there every now & then.

Not a TE spread wide, or a RB in disguise, true 4 WR sets.
I don't think it works to Schaub's strength.

Some people may say that I'm obscene to even suggest the following, but a guy like Keenum can make it works better as he has a super quick release.
With 4 receivers, one of them needs to get open quickly, if only for just a short hair. You want a QB who can get the ball there in a flash.

Schaub, IMO, is better suited with TE(s) in the mix;
They may not be quite open, but they could have the size advantage.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote