View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Garbage Time Strategy........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm not overly concerned with the scheme, Doc.
Imagine Montana or Elway running the WCO for the Texans.
Don't you think Kubiak would be more willing to open up the offense?

Or look at what the Colts did with Luck.
They also run the WCO, but they emphasize the QB more.

I think not having another deep threat made Kubiak more conservative, besides Foster and Forsett.
Hopefully, that will change with the addition of Hopkins and a more confident KMart.
Hopefully, Jean will take the next step, or Bonner can be thrown into the mix.
The more guys who can get open - whether deep or underneath (and not dropping the ball) should instill more confident in Kubiak and Schaub.
I think it's a pretty safe bet that Bonner will be "thrown into the mix". Kubiak has sang his praises since day one and still talks about how he gets into and out of his breaks. Would be nice to see late rounder do well.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote