View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #264
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
OK that may have been the funniest response to a question I have ever heard. I wish I had it on video because his facial expression was a mix of WTF and GTFO. I barely finished the question before he answered it. I don't think it is on video because most cameras had run away by then. I sniped the question in the end.

This what I wrote about it on Twitter:

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 8h
Kubiak's facial expression to my q turned into words -> RT @davidmillican: This is ANDRE FREAKING JOHNSON guys. You give that guy the ball

Kevin Cooper was the Texans PR head who was recording that interview for the transcripts:

Kevin Cooper ‏@kevincooper44 7h
@StephStradley @davidmillican I was there and couldn't agreee more. That face was priceless.

I used this because there's not a "Well DUUUH" smiley

and thanks loads for keeping us in the know.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote