View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Give me great or terrible.

Shoot for the moon, identify a franchise QB in next yrs draft and then trade what ever is necessary to get said QB. It's all about risk/reward.

Mediocrity is a terrible place to be.
But what if they think Matt Schaub is their franchise QB?

In all seriousness.

There were a lot of people thinking the same about JoeFlacco as little as six months ago. What if Baltimore had decided, like you, that they were done with mediocrity? What if Atlanta figured they had enough?

What if Kubiak truly believes he hit the jackpot & has two franchise guys in Yates & Keenum? We're always talking how sometimes even a first round QB needs to sit on the bench for a year or more..... ala Aaron Rogers, but they normally don't get that opportunity anymore.

Well, now we've got two great prospects who've had a year & then some.

But I don't think you should be given the starting QBs job, I think it should be earned. The starter gets hurt, then you come in & make it hard to take you out of the game. Like Tony Romo, like Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, Doug Flutie... Collin Kaepernick