View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #20
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
HAHA thats not saying anything since Kubiak is so loyal to his guys, we have all seen it time and time again with kubiak. Just because Walter was a head of him on the D.C means jack really !
Being stuck behind Kubiak's man crush Walter is one reason I feel Jean, as well as Martin & Posey for that matter, didn't get a real opportunity to show what they are capable of, but it seems that most seem to forget that Jean also suffered a knee injury & had torn cartilage repaired during the season 2012. That is not something that you instantly recover from & I'm sure it had to have had some effect on his play. Writting him off after being placed on IR for his entire rookie season & then playing thru a knee injury in his 2nd season while being stuck behind Walter the love child hardly seems like a true opportunity imo. Now that he is healthy, I think we may finally get to see what he is capable of & make an accurate judgement.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote