View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keyshawn calls cops on Justin Bieber

Apparently, many of Bieber's fans are just as trashy as their idol.

Quote:
Beliebers Defend Justin Bieber by Trashing Eric Dickerson on Twitter

By Gabe Zaldivar
(Pop Culture Lead Writer) on May 30, 2013

You mess with Justin Bieber, you mess with the Belieber Army, a ragtag outfit of motivated individuals with far too much time on their hands and access to Twitter.

They are like the A-Team except they have zits and live at their mom's house.

Fox Sports brings us word that Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson was bombarded with Belieber venom after his hilarious quip on Twitter was directed toward the pop star.

For those uninitiated or just into reruns, here is the post that sparked a flood of tweets fueled by an undying love for all things Bieber.

Eric Dickerson Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
I live in Calabasas too and @justinbieber needs to slow his ass down.

Fox Sports did a great job of capturing a healthy smattering of the vitriol with some of the nasty bits edited out, so we bring that to you here. :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1656482-beliebers-defend-justin-bieber-by-trashing-eric-dickerson-on-twitter

[These were some follow up tweets by Dickerson:

Eric Dickerson Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
Hey @justinbieber I use to have a white Ferrari too, but I knew the speed limit in neighborhoods where kids played.

Eric Dickerson ‏@EricDickerson 28 May
Just to be clear, I think @justinbieber is a talented young man. But as a parent of young kids the reckless driving concerns me.

]
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote