View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #68
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
They might not have. It could also be that they believed that the injury Majkowski suffered in 1990 was one he'd have a hard time ever fully recovering from. The thing that says the most to me about their ultimate intent for Favre was the fact they gave up a first rounder for him.

Exactly. I'd forgotten what they'd given up to get him. I remember him being a semi-surprise 2nd rounder and then Wolf really wanted him.

But giving up a 1st rounder to get him implies they had high hopes for him.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote