View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #64
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 114327 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think Ron Wulf knew Glanville hated Favre and made him an offer . Wulf drafted Favre for the Falcons before moving on to the Packers .
Wolf never worked for the Falcons - prior to joining Green Bay in 1991, he worked for the Raiders, Bucs, and Jets, but never the Falcons. As to the idea that Wolf knew Glanville hated Favre, here's Wolf's own description of the beginnings of the Favre trade:

Quote:
When I came to Green Bay in November 1991, we played Atlanta in the first game that I was here. And they let me know that [Favre] was going to be available. So, when I found that out, that was an easy sell for me to the team’s board of directors. I came in and told them there’s this guy we can get to be our quarterback and we’re going to make every effort to do that. Hopefully it won’t cost a number one pick, but if it does, we have two. And they went with me on it because I prepped them so much about it.
LINK