View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
^^^ This.

Our OLBs should have been CRUSHING teams. In THIS defense? With the job responsibilities OLBs have in it? With the Ninja and JJ getting the attention they were getting? There was just no excuse for someone not to come free on almost every play except maybe when the offense was in max-protect.
Even then, we were seeing RBs & TEs block very effectively against our OLBs one on one & we shouldn't. RBs like to cut block & I know pass rushers hate that.

But put a TE or a RB one on one with Ware or Bloodline & see what happens. I'm not expecting our guys to play like those two on every play, but every once in a while would be nice. There shouldn't be a TE in the league who could stand up to Connor's strength & he kept saying Brooks was stronger. I didn't see it.