View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #23
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
^^^ This.

Our OLBs should have been CRUSHING teams. In THIS defense? With the job responsibilities OLBs have in it? With the Ninja and JJ getting the attention they were getting? There was just no excuse for someone not to come free on almost every play except maybe when the offense was in max-protect.
I think the staff did not like what they got from outside either considering two draft picks on OLBs. Now that's different than expecting them to just walk into a starting line-up of a play-off caliber team, but the Texans clearly thought that more bodies/talent/production was needed at the spot.