View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #63
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I'm a firm believer in giving your backup QB quality playing time with the first team, when game situations allow it. It just doesn't happen, though. I think coaches think it is disruptive to the team and players.
This is a common practice which is disruptive to developing a team as a whole. Your right about starting QB's in general usually getting their way like divas on a dance floor. They love to compete & build their own resumes but risking injury & future of season by not coming out in garbage or other than essential situations plain selfish & self serving. TJ accepted his role last year but I felt for him & @ times felt Schuab should have been benched, no different than when Arian Foster fumbles.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote