View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #21
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Possibly. Or, and to be honest I haven't cued in on this, they concentrated on both Smith and Watt? More proof showing how poor out OLB play was by not winning one on ones. I know for a fact ( just me re-watching games) that Barwin couldn't win one on ones to save his life. When your OLBs stink like that, opposing Olines would roll protection to our two big boys inside.

Just a thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Truth is that both Jj & Antonio were getting double teamed on just about every snap & that's what made the lack of an outside rush unacceptable.
Good points. The rest of the team has to step up to take advantage of those opportunities when J.J. and Smith are both locked up or misdirected out of the play.

Hopefully Cushing comes back in full health and in full force. I really think he will make the difference and give opposing offenses fits trying to defend against him, Cushing, and Smith. OLB's have to be better this year, though, without a doubt.