View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Is this true?

My perception here, as I thought Smith under-achieved last season when J.J. was getting so much attention from opposing offenses. Smith should have had a greater impact as a result. JMO
Possibly. Or, and to be honest I haven't cued in on this, they concentrated on both Smith and Watt? More proof showing how poor out OLB play was by not winning one on ones. I know for a fact ( just me re-watching games) that Barwin couldn't win one on ones to save his life. When your OLBs stink like that, opposing Olines would roll protection to our two big boys inside.

Just a thought