View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
@rmartin65, I'm glad you started this thread. I've been thinking the same thing since the draft. Thanks.

1. Loucheiz Purifoy-CB Florida, fills a need since JJo will get very expensive very soon and we only have him for 2 more years.
2. C.J. Fiedorowicz-TE Iowa, I'm thinking OD might be gone after next season.
3. Kelcey Quarles-DE S. Carolina, could easily go higher than the 3rd and Antonio Smith is a FA after next season.
4. Bruce Gaston-DT, Mitchell is a FA after next season as well and we don't have much of anything behind him.

I see positional needs at CB, TE, DE, DT, WR, and S.
1) Like BB, I don't think CB is a need. Maybe things will change, but I have confidence in JJo and KJax, with Harris, Carmichael and McCain backing them up. I dont have a problem looking for a home run later in the draft, but I dont think spending a first is a good idea.

2) Love CJ! Excellent choice, IMO.

3&4) I dont know much about these guys, but I like upgrading the DL. I think NT is a must draft, as I dont think Mitchell will show us that he is a starting-caliber player. I might pick up the DE a little later though, as we do have Crick waiting in the wings, and Smith might be signed to a new deal soon.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote