View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For the second time in 4 years the Cowboys' draft board is "leaked"

Are the Cowboys one of the best teams in the league at evaluating and drafting talent? Do they run the same scheme as we do?

I'm not really concerned with how they had players ranked. It's interesting to see HOW they put their board together... limiting themselves to 120-130 players ranked by round... but I'm not really worried about who they have on their board or where. If I was a Cowboy fan, I'd be fascinated by it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote