View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Is this true?

My perception here, as I thought Smith under-achieved last season when J.J. was getting so much attention from opposing offenses. Smith should have had a greater impact as a result. JMO
Antonio Smith is a beast and he has been playing great football. From a comparison standpoint, he looks like a slacker compared to JJ but... EVERYONE looks like a slacker compared to JJ. For his position, Smith has been putting up great numbers.

He's a great player and I don't want to lose him anytime soon.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote