View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #13
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reports: Mutual Interest in Antonio Smith Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Why extend Smith for Cushng if the $9.5 cap hit from Smith leaves with Smith after this season? Now if they want Smith for longer than this season at lower price, cool but different issue. If afraid of losing Cush we can redo Smith anytime. I am hoping they have another target and it should be substantial.
If he's telling the Texans he wants to retire a Texan , then surely he is willing to play for a hometown discount right ? He just lost all his leverage if not ...

Like 610 was saying this morning , he has seen that the Nfl is no longer giving big contracts to older FA ie. Freeny and the guy formally of tha Falcons

Ps I did call u Sherly lol