View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #5
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For the second time in 4 years the Cowboys' draft board is "leaked"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Draft is over, so it really shouldn't matter to any other team. Fans would like it, I'm sure.

The only reason I can think not to release your draft board, is that the guy you took in the 1st or 2nd might start crying because you ranked another guy at his position better than him. Or a guy might get bent out of shape knowing you had him ranked in the 6th.
What if later down the line a player you rated highly becomes available through wavers or a trade. Other teams knowing how much you liked him a couple of years ago may alter the way they go after him based on this. I know this is a far fetched scenario, and any advantage given away is minimal, but I think you're still giving up SOME competitive advantage to your opponents, and I'm glad the Texans aren't doing this even though as a fan I'd love to see their draft board.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote