View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
@rmartin65, I'm glad you started this thread. I've been thinking the same thing since the draft. Thanks.

1. Loucheiz Purifoy-CB Florida, fills a need since JJo will get very expensive very soon and we only have him for 2 more years.
2. C.J. Fiedorowicz-TE Iowa, I'm thinking OD might be gone after next season.
3. Kelcey Quarles-DE S. Carolina, could easily go higher than the 3rd and Antonio Smith is a FA after next season.
4. Bruce Gaston-DT, Mitchell is a FA after next season as well and we don't have much of anything behind him.

I see positional needs at CB, TE, DE, DT, WR, and S.
All reports from OTAs that Carmichael and Harris looking good and should be their break out season. Hopefully the only CB we would draft would be to switch to safety. Big fan of Fiedo and 3 Amigos chewed him up and spit him out leaving no stone unturned during our mock discussions. More of a OL type you can put next to the OT to supersize than an OD type. If we go TE and we definitely might, I see an OD type that is more of a big WR that can block.