View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: For the second time in 4 years the Cowboys' draft board is "leaked"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Another thing, since this has now happened twice to the Cowboys, I'm assuming they're doing this ("leaking" the board) on purpose. I don't understand what they have to gain by doing this. If anything, they're offering an insight to other clubs on how they evaluate their players.
Draft is over, so it really shouldn't matter to any other team. Fans would like it, I'm sure.

The only reason I can think not to release your draft board, is that the guy you took in the 1st or 2nd might start crying because you ranked another guy at his position better than him. Or a guy might get bent out of shape knowing you had him ranked in the 6th.