View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013   #53
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates vs Case Keenum (Training Camp/Pre season 2013)

I think Case could easily be a better QB than Schaub if given time. I'm not sure about Yates. He has the tools, but he makes some head scratching decisions sometimes. I'd like for him to be a little more reserved at times.

I think Case if very smart, reads defenses fast and is very accurate.

I'm interested in seeing them both compete for the back up job.

If something happened and one of them had to take some time being the number 1 QB, I would not panic. It might be a little bumpy here and there, but I don't think Schaub brings so much to the table that if you lose him your season outlook significantly changes.

The offense doesn't revolve around what he brings to the table as the QB like in some other offenses.

Don't get me wrong....I'd rather have Schaub. But I honestly don't believe the team greatly suffers when he's out. I think we are a bit worse overall...But I think we are about the same.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote