View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Honestly, I never thought much about LeStar Jean until I saw him last season in the regular season. I love his size, those long arms, big catch radius.... & the guy seems to have play making ability.

I want him to be a badd ass. I want him to be come off the bench & ready to contribute at any receiver position in a pinch. I want him to scare any WR ahead of him on the depth chart into being an absolute beast in order to keep their jobs.

But....... I buy lotto tickets pretty regular as well.