View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: An interview with Coach Joe, his response to the rumblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
As for the AJ/Arian point, I think he is just saying that mistakes on special teams are magnified more than other phases of the game because there are fewer ST plays.
I didn't take it as Joe trying to point the finger or whine.

I thought he was saying there's more anonymity on special teams. We're talking about specific players on offense or defense. Connor Barwin & Brooks Reed did not deliver, Derek Newton played on a bum knee, but he's still a bum. We've got a movement here pushing for Case to Start by opening day.

We have not developed one WR not named AndreJohnson, but no one is talking about replacing Larry Kirksy. Other than the success of Arian Foster, our RB corps has been mediocre at best, but Chick Harris is happily enjoying his job. The right side of the OL had issues... but John Benton's job isn't in jeopardy. Matt Schaub can't carry the football team, but our QB coach is content with his job.

But guys that we don't know the names of (& the people on this forum know our players) miss a block....... Fire Marciano!!!

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Even though he probably has less input into player selection.