View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Looking a couple of years into the Texans future

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
YEA! Cap room for Cush! And not a bad way to get there. Mr. Smiff has been ballin' these past couple of seasons and I don't see him really dropping off.
Agreed. 2011 was a career for him. 2012 was a career year as well. & it's not like he waited until a contract year to show up. Wade's got him doing what he likes to do & he's eating it up.

Love his attitude, serious when he has to be, willing to lighten up when needed, & he'll bust your a55 if you cross the line, penalty or no.

If we can keep him on the dole, I don't doubt he'll continue to give us 120%

The old man's been to the SuperBowl once, I'm sure he's biting (champing??) at the bit to get there again & finish the job this time.