View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #180
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 8289 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
LOL - yeah there is some objectivity - "I'm not going to count the 4 TD's which came against a 13-3 team."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
What does Manning's rustiness have to do with Schaub throwing TD passes? Does Peyton also play some DB for the Broncos?
If Manning was in later season form, we would have very well lost that game. A rusty Manning almost led a comeback against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
fixed for you above.

that's also alot of qualifiers you put in there...specifically aimed at casting Schaub in the worst light possible..But since you look to our defense 1st to win games for us.... I'll play along.

How many sacks, TFL's did our great defense register last year minus JJ Watt?

How about how many ppg did our awesome defense give up against offenses that were in the top 5 in the league....... and how many of those games did we win?

better yet, how many PPG did our great defense manage to hold teams who made the playoffs to in the last quarter of the season and what was our record in those games?

You simply don't have a leg to stand on no matter how hard you try to spin this.

Schaub's definitely not elite, but he's certainly better than what you guys give him credit for.
I never said our D was almighty. What I said and I repeat, if we DO win a SB, it will be because our D, or Foster, or Johnson carrying us... NOT Schaub. I am done with this thread though. I respect you guys opinions and you have definitely offered great arguments. I just don't feel that we will ever agree about Schaub. You guys think Schaub is good enough to help us win a SB. I don't share the same opinion and confidence. I will leave it at that and stop wasting everyone's time.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote