View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #174
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
Again... your argument fails to make a clear point to me. All great teams still need a bit of luck to win a SB. With Schaub under center, I feel like we would need an incredible amount of luck to win the SB, hence "all the stars align" mentality. I am not asking for a HoF at QB or every position. Where the heck did you even pull that out from? What I want is simple; for us to replace Schaub ASAP because he will not help us get anywhere. If we DO get anywhere, it will be in spite of him. At this point, I would even take Romo over Schaub and I hate Romo.
How much clearer can i be when i say that Schaub has performed at least as well as many of these qb's throughout the season who've won SB's in the past?

I understand this is your opinion & i respect it but it's an unfounded assertion you're operating from.

If you agree that all great teams/qbs need a bit of luck & the right things around them to win a SB............

& you agree that there are other things that are at least in part responsible for holding this team back................

& Schaub numbers statistically bear out that he is at least on par or better than what some past & recent SB winning qb's have put up.............

How can you contend that we would need substantially more luck than other teams/qbs needed to win a SB and would have to "carry" him?

What's more is how can you automatically assume that us not making it to & winning a SB in the future is waaaaayyyy out of the question as long as he's the starting qb?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote