View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #62
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Kareem Jackson = improving

Kareem Jackson=Superstar=LOL
I would have to agree. KJ is improving, but is not a superstar. He finally showed improvement last season, but when it's all said & done he has had more bad seasons then good ones thus far in his NFL career. I have been highly critical of KJ in the past & still believe he showed some of the flaws in his game last season that have plagued him from day one, such as not getting his head around & biting on double moves to get burned, but he has definetly improved. I think I'm going to at least wait to see if KJ can produce at least 2 seasons of quality play before anointing him a "superstar". Hopefully KJ continues to get better, but that remains to be seen because one season of quality play doesn't quite solidify a player as being a good player much less a superstar IMO.

There is a reason JJo is still on the team as the #1 CB & considered one of the best in the NFL & it comes back to quality play over multiple years...not just one season like KJ has produced.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote