View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #170
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
No clue how that comment had anything to do with anything. I just have this vision in my head right now of Pee Wee Herman saying "I know you are but what am I?".
OK. Let me explain it to you.

Arguing that Schaub can't get us to the Super Bowl because a lot of people don't think Schaub can get us to the Super Bowl is kinda dumb.

Groups of people are frequently wrong. If you'd asked a group of people if the Ravens were going to win the Super Bowl after we trashed them last year, I bet very few would have said they were.

There are a lot of other things that you can argue about Schaub. You might not think that Schaub is a play-maker, you might think he's reached the limit of his potential and he's on a downhill slide to obscurity, you might think that he's too athletically limited. That's all fine. Those are opinions and may or may not be factually accurate.

But to argue that Schaub's a bad QB who can't get to the SB because there are a lot of Texans' fans who've lost faith in him is ridiculous.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote