View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #168
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 4756 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't agree. I'd through Eli in there as well. I don't believe Eli is a better QB than Schaub. He's got more sack, more gutzpah..... he's a player & he plays to win. But I don't think he is a better QB than Schaub.

& I don't know that Wagner guy.
Sorry wasn't paying attention to what auto-correct was putting in for me. Kurt Warner is what I meant to type. I personally think he is better, but again that's just my opinion. I put the following QB's over Schaub with personal confidence:

- Aaron Rogers
- Peyton Manning
- Tom Brady
- Matt Ryan
- Drew Brees
- Big Ben
- Joe Flacco
- Andrew Luck
- RG3
- Cam Newton
- Colin Kaepernick
- Eli Manning

If I was the GM and the opposing team dumb enough to do a direct swap, I would swap Schaub for anyone of those players in a heartbeat. The following players I feel will be much better than Schaub in the next couple of years:

- Matt Stafford
- Russell Wilson
- Andrew Dalton
- Jake Locker

Now again, I am not saying that we have one of those to replace Schaub, but again, we would be fools if we weren't looking already.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote