View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #61
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
I will admit I've done my fair share of hating on Can't-Turn-His-Head Jackson
This speaks to me to how bad the officiating has gotten in the NFL. If there is contact & the defender prematurely interferes with the receivers ability to catch the ball, it's a penalty.

If there is no contact before the ball gets to the receiver, it's not a penalty & shouldn't be called.

Too many times, I'm seeing the ref throw the flag when there is no contact, or when the contact is well timed.