View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013   #60
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 4756 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

I will admit I've done my fair share of hating on Can't-Turn-His-Head Jackson and I will admit the guy has turned it around a ton. To go from incompetent to highly competent speaks volume of his guts and determination, but also is really damning of how bad the coaching was... unless he just happens to be the type of player that needed 2 years for it to "click" and everything to come together. Mad props for the coaching staff and FO to stick with him though.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote