View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #149
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 439853 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
Instead of merely hoping that all of the stars to perfectly align to carry our overpaid QB to victory, I would much rather our FO start looking for his replacement NOW and throw Schaub's behind on the curb ASAP. I never advocated for that replacement to be either Yates or Keenum, though I do believe from what I have seen last year that Yates will not be a suitable replacement. Either way, neither Yates or Keenum changes how I feel about Schaub and my personal opinion is that we should be looking for better now because Schaub is not going to lead us anywhere and I am not too confident in our chances of winning WHILE carrying Schaub with Kubes at the wheel.
I'm glad you cleared that up.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote