View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Looking a couple of years into the Texans future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Short answer is yes. There is a handful of teams, and the Texans should be among them this year, that will be in the conversation.

The long answer is, it depends on many factors. Besides being good, a team has to get fairly lucky to win the Superbowl.

If the Texans don't lose too many key contributors to injuries, they'll have a better shot.
I can only think of two games last year, where I said, "We kicked their a55!!!" Denver & Baltimore. Other than that, our Texans were a mere shadow of themselves, but through the first 12 weeks of the season they were thought to be the best team in the NFL.

If we can get that OL working the way Kubiak wants it to work I think we can work through a lot of those things we think "has" to happen & still win a Super Bowl.

I know people didn't like it when we went "conservative" or when Kubiak "turtled" up. But I don't think he was trying to be conservative. I think he wants this to be a team that can impose it's will on the other team, offensively as well as defensively. & when we can run the ball the way we should, it opens up the offense.

I think he's stubborn for it & whatever, but whatever. We'll win a SuperBowl & I think it is highly possible we can win it all in 2013.