View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My JJ Watt Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Talks a bit about his elbow, the brace, and then I sent some gratuitous rage fuel his way for him to have something to feed on this off-season. Pretty much what you expect

The J.J. Watt interview: Wants us all to become more awesome
I heard about John and Sean talking about this, this afternoon. Looking forward to reading it shortly...

BTW, WTH was the talk about in July bloggers such as you and Lance no longer getting your meager wage??? What's that all about??