View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #246
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61655 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I liked what I saw from Earl Mitchell last year. I don't know the stats, but I know what I saw. I saw a guy always in the backfield making plays, and then coming back out to sit on the bench so Cody could come back in.
I'm not a big stat guy. They can be misleading but if he were "always in the backfield making plays" I would think he would have better stats than, ZERO sacks, TWO tackles for loss and only ONE QB hit in EIGHTEEN GAMES!