View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My JJ Watt Interview

Nice read, great quote...

Quote:
...Everybody will be looking at stopping last year me, and I am working on this year me. Iím working on being better than last year. So let them try to stop last year J.J., 2013 J.J. is going to be a little more different. Always looking on ways to improve my game.

Also you have to worry about my teammates. Everybody always makes a big deal out of me, but you have to worry about Antonio Smith and Brian Cushing and Whitney Mercilus and Brooks Reed, there are so many other guys to worry about, so if you put all your time and focus on me, you are going to get beat otherwise.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote