View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #142
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenjy9 View Post
Are you always this salty? Your opinion is as worthwhile as anyone else's.
Arguing that something is a certain way because there are people who believe that it's a certain way is a common logical fallacy called The Appeal To Widespread Belief. And that was Silvrhand's argument. I was pointing out the fallacy.

As you said, my opinion is not any more worthwhile than anyone else's. But that goes both ways. No one else's opinion is any more worthwhile than mine which is what the Appeal To Widespread Belief tries to imply.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote