View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #141
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Put aside Schaub. A lot of this is chicken and egg - QB's are HOF material in large part because they win one or more SB's regardless of their merit in those SB's. Big Ben was miserable in two wins. Aikman (and I was/am a Cowboys fan) was the epitome of precision game manager (frankly Aikman is what I think Kubiak wants out of Schaub). Elway should never be brought up for this assertion since in his heyday he couldn't put the team on his shoulders and win - he got his wins off the team. Tom Brady's 1st win was on the team not him.
But I would wager to bet many of us would have rather have most of the QBs listed above than Schaub.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote