View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #52
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLYTEXANFAN View Post
If im not mistaken, Dre is NOT leaps and bounds away from the Top 10 in those categories, minus TDs I think that will change perspective. He also will not be in the same situation as Cris Carter, who has the stats, but a hardcore drug problem early in his career I believe has kept the door shut for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Correct and there are three players who are still active in front of him and all are older - Steve Smith, Tony Gonzalez and Reggie Wayne. So really two WR's.
Again, I ain't saying A.J. won't make it into the Hall, I'm just saying as things stand right now, it'll be tough sledding for him to get there.
Now the fact that he's a class act and a blue collar-type WR as opposed to a diva is definitely in his favor and should win him some votes. But a couple of stud post-season appearances resulting with him holding the Lombardi suuure would help cement his case though.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote