View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013   #230
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Believe it or not, my intent on this board is not ever to "scare," but only to inform. Over the years, I have been very impressed with the knowledge base that you have all retained and have also quite impressively been able to begin to recognize that injuries when they do occur are always "scarey"......especially when answers are not readily immediately available.
Whenever my friends and I discuss athletic injury news, I'm usually pretty good about predicting the diagnosis and recovery time. I tell them I have an inside line to a sports doctor.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote