View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #2
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Favre finally pays up for texing his wiener

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Brett Favre reaches settlement in racy text dispute

A lawsuit filed by two massage therapists alleging that Brett Favre's lewd text messages cost them their jobs has been settled out of court, the Associated Press reported.

Lawyer David Jaroslawicz didn't disclose any of the financial details regarding his clients, Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole, and Favre, but he said that the matter was “resolved and discontinued.”

Link to rest of the story.
Dang so that really was favres lil pylon? Seriously about the only person Id ever consider trusting to be discrete about a pic of my schlong would be my wife and I'd never send her a pic of my junk. Brett is an idiot or has early brain disease.