Originally Posted by ObsiWan
- career rcptns - - - 818 (22nd)
- career yds - - - - 11,254 (27th)
- career TDs - - - - 56 (82nd)
- career Yd/catch - 13.8 (not sure where he stands; list ends at 15.1 and that's 230-something
- career yds/game - 81.6 (2nd)
Good numbers but not what non-Texan fans would call outstanding.
As much as I hate to say this, I don't see a real strong case.
If im not mistaken, Dre is NOT leaps and bounds away from the Top 10 in those categories, minus TDs I think that will change perspective. He also will not be in the same situation as Cris Carter, who has the stats, but a hardcore drug problem early in his career I believe has kept the door shut for him.