View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #50
PHILLYTEXANFAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 7152 PHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedPHILLYTEXANFAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Secret Superstar: Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

- career rcptns - - - 818 (22nd)
- career yds - - - - 11,254 (27th)
- career TDs - - - - 56 (82nd)
- career Yd/catch - 13.8 (not sure where he stands; list ends at 15.1 and that's 230-something
- career yds/game - 81.6 (2nd)

Good numbers but not what non-Texan fans would call outstanding.

As much as I hate to say this, I don't see a real strong case.
If im not mistaken, Dre is NOT leaps and bounds away from the Top 10 in those categories, minus TDs I think that will change perspective. He also will not be in the same situation as Cris Carter, who has the stats, but a hardcore drug problem early in his career I believe has kept the door shut for him.

Last edited by PHILLYTEXANFAN; 05-28-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Forgot a part
PHILLYTEXANFAN is offline   Reply With Quote