View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #219
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 35618 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans OTAs thread (5/20-21, 23, 28-30, 6/3-6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
RT , NT and ILB the three biggest questionmarks right now ?! I think so ...

You can add WR to that as well. Its AJ , a rookie , a guy with an achilles tear , an underperforming (last year) LeStar Jean and Martin .... and some practice squad fodder.

NT Earl Mitchell a rookie and Jared Crick from what I understand will see time at NT.
I'm not too worried about WR. Yeah, there are going to be question marks, but I have faith in Hopkins and the development of Martin. From all reports right now, it sounds like they're doing well.

I liked what I saw from Earl Mitchell last year. I don't know the stats, but I know what I saw. I saw a guy always in the backfield making plays, and then coming back out to sit on the bench so Cody could come back in.

Also, I hate to be that guy that always brings it up, but my biggest concern is QB. Schaub really underperformed near the end of the season last year. There's really no reason to believe he's suddenly going to get any better this time around at 32.

It's nice to read reports on our defense getting picks, but that also means there's a QB throwing pick without too much pressure (it's practice), and that is unacceptable.