View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013   #134
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 4756 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think you're still scarred from the Carr nightmare and because of that, you expect the worst.

We can be down 2 scores going in to the 4th quarter and I still expect to win.
Nah, it is because Schaub has not done anything to show me that we can count on him as a field leader for the team. I wasn't as much scarred by Carr as much as disgusted. I gave up completely on Carr. It was a given that Carr couldn't find his way to a W if the other team didn't slap him silly with it and even then, it was a toss up. A big part of that had to do with our lack of O-Line, but Carr was definitely less than mediocre even before becoming a shell-shocked version of his previous mediocre self.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote